We're confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products. However if you're not 100% satisfied with our products, return them within 21 days from the date of shipment for a full refund.
- If a product proves to suffer from defective materials or workmanship during the warranty period, Signature will examine the defective product and decide, at its sole discretion, if the defect is covered under warranty. Signature will then, either repair the defective product or replace it with the same or comparable product. Signature products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for the life of the product.
- The color of a replacement needle may vary slightly from the original product. Normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse or abnormal use, alteration to the product, cleaning needles with anything other than water, improper storage, dropping needles on their points or negligence is not covered under Signature's Warranty Policy.
- Needles must be inspected upon receipt and if a defect is found Signature must be notified within 21 days of your order of the defect to arrange for replacement of the damaged product. Defects reported after 21 days may not be considered manufacturing defects.
- The warranty is void if any changes, modifications, or additions are made to the needles after purchase.
- To report the defect and request a replacement email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signature strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. If you would like to return a product email email@example.com to receive your Return Authorization Number.
- Signature recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Signature or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
- Signature is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
- Returns sent in an envelope will not be covered by our warranty.
- Returns must be packaged in a shipping tube or box.
- Single point needles must be individually wrapped in tissue or bubble wrap and both ends of the tube must be padded to protect the points and caps.
- DPNs must be packaged in a shipping tube or box, and must be wrapped in tissue or bubble wrap.
- If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. Replacement or refund will not be issued unless a valid proof of delivery can be provided.